Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Pop Can Flowers

Just added a new project to my to do list... Pop Can Flowers! We have a plethora of Dt. Mountain Dew cans at our house and this project looks fun! It may be a bit of a stretch for my craft skills but it doesn't look too time intensive. The basement bedroom needs a remodel this summer and I'm sure I can find a way to work these into the decor!


She's got a lot of other cute stuff on her blog but some of it is definitely out of my league. Here's her instructions on how to make the pop can flowers -  http://crissyscrafts.blogspot.com/2011/05/i-am-just-in-love-with-my-metal-flowers.html

1 comment:

  1. I know. Aren't these so cool. I want to maybe make them but use the pattern side of the can on some of them for a funky look. Maybe they could be painted. I would love to have some for Traveling Door.
    P

    ReplyDelete