Thursday, August 22, 2013

3 months old


You are growing so fast. You just started rolling over (both directions) and you are able to sit up for a few seconds by yourself too (you balance your belly on your thighs). You are the happiest when your diaper is being changed. You kick your legs like crazy, smile big and giggle. Sometimes when your dad cleans your neck rolls (yes, you have rolls there and we purposefully have to clean them so that you don't get smelly) you chuckle -- it's deeper than your giggle, more if a hehehe. It's cute. Your hair is still falling out (I can see them on your sheet)- but the sides are coming in. I love holding you when you're sleeping. You're all soft and cuddly. When you're awake you are very independent. You like playing in your jumperoo and when we have the tv on you're always trying to turn your head to watch it. Dad thinks that its funny to let you watch, but I usually turn you around or take you to play in your bedroom. You just started to become more interested in books - you actually look at the pictures now. You are becoming very vocal. Nothing discernible - just lots of noise. It's so fun to have conversations with you. I ask you about your day and you will talk and talk. Many of these conversations happen on the changing table. You just really love it there :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment