Thursday, September 26, 2013

Green Beans

Jensen, we gave you your first "real" food tonight (it's hard to call puréed green beans real food, but it's more real than milk). The doctor said we should probably start with veggies and wait 3 days after introducing a new food before  adding another. He didn't mention anything about rice cereal but it seems like lots of people start with that so we bought some of that when be bought you green beans. 

Your dad was very excited about first giving you the green beans. You ate 5 or 6 bites and made some pretty hilarious faces. And then you coughed/gagged and puked. Oops. We put the green beans away and gave you a bath. For your bottle just before bed we added a little bit of the rice cereal and you didn't seem to care. Maybe we should have worked up to the green beans...


P.S.  I set your high hair up without any help from your dad. I hope I did it right! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment