Saturday, August 20, 2011

Stacy's having a baby!


Stacy and I met our freshman year of high school. We were both awesome french horn players and our friendship grew from that connection. :) Back in March when Matt and I were in Omaha, I got an exciting phone call from Stacy. Her and her husband, Matt, were expecting a baby! So excited for October 26th!

Last month Stacy was in town and decided to expand her registry to include Babies R Us. And I got to go along. It was a super fun day but I had NO IDEA how many decisions a soon-to-be mom has to make! Here are some of the pics from our day together!


Checking out the bouncers with her mom

Apparently baby swings have gotten super complex

Testing out the gliders with her sister, Brit

New body pillow for a better nights sleep

It's good for feeding once the baby gets here too.

He or She?!?! Can't wait to find out in October!

No comments:

Post a Comment