I am so behind on posts. I'm trying to catch up but am just going to have to back date them so that a year from now it makes sense. But instead of worrying about catching up, I'm going to try and continue forward...
Goodbye warm summer days! Yesterday we were in the 80's, today the high is in the low 60's. Kind of a bummer. But I took advantage of the last few days of warmth. Last night Matt and I went on a bike ride (first one we've ever taken in Huxley together), Monday night we went walking out on the High Trestle Trail near Madrid, last Sunday I tagged along with Jess, Chris and Carter to finally check out Center Grove Orchard in Cambridge, and on Saturday, Gable and I went on a long walk at Saylorville Lake with Mary and Callen.





No comments:
Post a Comment