I only have 2 and a half weeks left at my internship but I finally found something worthy to use to personalize my desk. Better late than never, right?!? :) I've actually never been good at "decorating" my work desk. I had the same desk at UP for 2 years and never brought in any trinkets or pictures. I think I had one picture of Matt and I on my desk at DAS but that was after a coworker made fun of me for not having anything. It's weird because in my previous apartments and at our house now, I looooove to decorate with photographs. I'm not really sure what that says about me as a person to have a de-personalized desk at work but I'm sure there are articles out there on it. What do you have on your desk to make it your own?
As I mentioned in this post, Matt and I attended TC & Laura's wedding last month. We had a fantastic time! Laura recently got her professional pics back and she emailed me this photo this morning. This is a classic dance move for Matt but I've never been able to catch it without him noticing the camera. Even though it's wasn't taken at our wedding, it definitely reminds me of ours because he was being the same fun-loving guy there. It reminds me of our fun and crazy times without being too crazy. :) I can't help but smile each time I look at it.
I think this solves your decorating dilemma. You should frame this picture of Matt for your desk! It will always make you smile and laugh! : )
ReplyDeleteUmmm, I just wrote a really long comment and then it disappeared. Basically it said this:
ReplyDelete"This is SO Matt - I love it! Totally understand the desk decor dilemma - I love to decorate at home but when it comes to my office, there are no personal touches. No plants, photos, nothing hanging on the wall. When we moved into new space this spring I finally printed a bunch of favorite photos in black/white and paneled them on my desk's tackboard...but that's as far as I've gotten." :)
What a fun picture and what a great night.
ReplyDeleteLove your background.
Keep the posts coming. :0
Pam