Thursday, August 26, 2010

I'm back!

I'm back to my blog and back to school! A lot of fun has happened over the last few weeks and I think we'll start back at my birthday -- August 9th.

Matt's been super busy this month with instructing courses for the recent new hires and unfortunately he was outta town for my bday. I can't really complain too much though because I've missed a few of his birthdays because of vacations (his bday is usually over spring break). So with Matt out of town, it gave me the opportunity to have a super fun "girls night out" on my birthday. With my birthday landing on a Monday this year, I wasn't sure what kind of turnout to expect and I was more than flattered to have so many wonderful girlfriends meet me out. I feel so blessed to have such a great network of fabulous, strong and beautiful women in my life! Thank you girls for making me feel so loved on my birthday. You each mean so much to me.

Thanks for taking a pic Liz to document the memory for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment