Fashion is not - and will never be my middle name. And with back to school displays all around us I'm kinda jealous of all those who can get into the spirit and score some wonderful new items. Besides buying textbooks this week, the only other back to school shopping I've done was for 4 notebooks at $0.15 a pop at Walmart and some new purple pens. Ha ha, I know I'm such a dork!
For the last month or so I've been thinking about all the things I want to get before heading back to campus but I just haven't found the time (or any money growing on trees). If it weren't for my mom, I would have started my final semester at ISU a complete fashion failure with nothing new. Thankfully she found me this totally cute purse from The Limited! And I love that it is big enough to handle a notebook or two so I don't have to take multiple bags to class. Thanks Mom!

No comments:
Post a Comment