Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Still alive...

...but barely hanging on. lol! I realize that I'm a complete blogger failure. Yes. My quote of the month is from September and it's almost November. oops. I am completely bogged down with classes, homework, work for my assistantship, and job searching. And I haven't had time to get to my blog or do a lot of things I've wanted to do this fall. Unfortunately, I'm probably not going to be able to put up any good posts until after Thanksgiving break either. Randomly, I was reminded of my complete lack of blogging by both a close friend and my husband over the last 24 hours - weird. So I decided I should probably throw a note out here to let everyone know that I'll be out for the next month but I will definitely be back. And be prepared for lots of exciting posts when I return! Especially about my 10-day trip to Santiago, Chile to visit my sister Jackie over Thanksgiving break! I'm so excited about it but have so much to get through in the next month. Plus there's football games, Wendy's wedding, a weekend getaway to Galena and some fun around the house to post about too! If only all my time wasn't being dominated by school work! ahh! Why did I decide to go back to grad school again??? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment