I was slow adopter of Pinterest and my activity seems to come and go in spurts, but I am a whole-hearted fan of the site. Planning a wedding would have been so much easier if Pinterest had been around. And thankfully I have it now for room decorating, baby planning, entertaining and recipes. Now I just need to get on top of creating/doing more of my pins!
My most recent pinterest accomplishment was for recipes and ideas for a Mardis Gras themed book club.
I found a lot of cool ideas and recipes but I think I actually only used one - a Moscato spritzer. It's the simpliest recipe ever but I wouldn't have come up with it on my own. And is was delicious - mix together Moscato wine, Sprite and frozen raspberries! You can see it in on the far left side of the pic. It was a nice light and refreshing drink to complement the jambalaya Matt made for us. I'll definitely make the spritzer again!
(Yes, that is actually my parents basement in the background of the pic. Since book club is on Tuesday night and Huxley is a bit of a drive for everyone else, my parents so graciously allowed me to host book club in their basement! And of course half the items on the table are thanks to my mom!
I'll leave you with an image I found on Pinterest that does any excellent job of describing my life with Pinterest. :)
This is so true!!! I LOVED that spritzer...mmm...:)
ReplyDelete