Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Gable's being promoted - May 2012


Last night the official facebook announcement went out so I figure I'm finally safe sharing this here! Official due date is May 15th. Even though no one seems to really have their baby on their due date, we're probably ok assuming he or she will arrive sometime in May.

In case you don't want to do the math, a due date of May 15th means I'm 18 weeks pregnant. But the first thing I learned was that you really don't know you're pregnant until weeks 4-5. So this means we've known since the beginning of September. We waited to tell out parents after our 12 week appointment (end of October). And while it's been a hard secret to keep for so long - it was most defintiely harder for our family to keep it quiet. But thankfully we all made it :)  

I have so many posts I've been wanting to write that relate to the baby, so get ready! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment