We've had Gable for 7 weeks now and we got him when he was 7 weeks old... it's crazy how big he has already gotten! Matt and I were chatting last night about how we should have taken his picture every week in the same spot so we could then compare the pics to see how he's grown... kinda like what YHL did with their baby here: http://www.younghouselove.com/2011/05/the-clara-photo-project-continues-sorta/ only ours would be of a puppy :) This project is already on my radar for a baby but I completely spaced it off when thinking about our dog - kinda surprising given how over the top we are with puppy parenting. So we don't have a pics of Gabe in the same spot each week but I do have hundreds (no, i'm not exagerating, I have hundreds) of pictures of Gable that I can't wait to share!!!! Now I just need to find some time to organize all of them!
Plus I have lots of other blog posts in mind... pictures already taken... I just need to write them up! So stay tuned and I'll be back with more!
But seriously... how can you blame me for not finding time to blog when I get to be with this little guy? Isn't he so adorable!

No comments:
Post a Comment