When we picked Gable up, I think her words were "he sure is a full time job!" lol! He totally still is! But luckily and thankfully she survived. One night Lindsey put Gable into his kennel when he fell asleep and then headed out for a bit with friends. When she got back she saw that his kennel was open! She said she had about 3 heart attacks and rightfully so - Gable can really get into stuff and make a mess! He loooves tearing up paper. But she found him up on her bed all cuddled up in the sheets. Aww! My heart melted when I heard this story.
Gable totally is a cuddler which makes me even more in love with him. Almost every morning he cuddles with Matt in our bed after I get up and leave for work. And sometimes at night he likes to cuddle in our bed before he goes into his kennel. Like tonight - he was getting sleepy about a half hour ago and wandered into our bedroom. When he started whining a little I went to check on him and he was sitting in the dark next to the bed waiting for a boost up. Once he got on the bed it was only moments before he curled up and fell asleep. What a cutie!
No comments:
Post a Comment