Thursday, January 24, 2013

Nursery Mood Board

After weeks months of consideration, we decided to go to go for a grey / yellow / teal theme for the nursery. (And when I say "we" I really mean, I decided and then told Matt and he didn't have any objections.) It's fun but still neutral enough (hopefully) that we won't have to repaint the room when we decide to sell. Here's my current mood board.


I have gone around and around on this... but I finally made my first purchase today so now I'm somewhat committed. I bought the yellow zig-zag (chevron) fabric to make curtain panels and also a crib skirt. Thankfully my mother-in-law can (and likes) to sew, so she's going to make those for us. And depending on prices I might ask her to also make some teal crib sheets, a pouf/ottoman, a changing pad cover and also pillows. More to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment