We had our first real guest tonight! (Sorry family, you don't count.) TC is back in Iowa for his wedding this weekend and had some time to visit. Unfortunately, his soon-to-be bride has to teach another day before she flies back to Iowa. TC was in our wedding last summer and Matt is in his on Saturday. We are super happy for TC and Laura and can't wait for them to move back to the Midwest in a couple years.
After Matt gave TC the guided tour, we settled outside to chat. We just got our patio furniture last week and we're super in love with it! And it was fun to find out tonight that it works great for conversations. I'm bummed that I didn't think of taking a picture until after TC left but here it is.
Tonight we also checked on our cherry trees. We know the cherries are starting to ripe because the birds are hanging out there more than usual. Matt grabbed a couple of the riper ones so we could taste them. They're still a little sour but I think they'll be ready soon. Now we just need to find some cherry recipes to try out. Any suggestions?
Love the blog and patio pics! When are you having Liz and I up for food and beer?!?! We'll bring desert! Make that happen!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Page
Well aren't you just so cute? Love the patio furniture. Nicely done.
ReplyDeletePam
Christine and Matt, your patio furniture is beautiful! I can't wait to visit...hopefully in August! How cool that you have cherry trees in your back yard too!
ReplyDelete