Sunday, June 6, 2010

Jumping on the Blog Bandwagon

Oh my gosh! I can’t believe how many of my girlfriends have such cute blogs! I know mine will never be as adorable and fun as theirs but hopefully there is no harm in trying. :)

I’m not really sure where to start so I guess I’ll start with the most recent and exciting. We bought a house! Our offer was accepted back in February but we didn’t get to move in until the middle of May. It was such a loooong wait but soooo worth it! It’s only been a few weeks but we really love the house.

I think Matt is most excited about the yard and landscaping. The previous owners were known on the block for their green thumb so we’ve had a great palette to start from. We added a lot of annual plants - flowers, tomatoes, peppers and chives, the first weekend we moved in. We haven't even been here a month but it's been really neat to see everything grow and bloom.

Our rhubarb and strawberries are both ripe so I decided to try my first strawberry rhubarb crisp this afternoon. I made homemade pizza for dinner and Matt cooked it on the grill. Both the pizza and crisp were amazing and Matt complimented with "I think this is your best cooking day ever!" LOL! I think it may have been too!

No comments:

Post a Comment