Monday, March 7, 2011

Brunette

Sometimes you just need to make a drastic change... but a safe one too. So I colored my hair. Well, actually Jessica Timmons at the Aveda Institute 515-224-5244, colored my hair for me. :) Call her. She's great! I thought I actually was making a really bold choice - this is the darkest my hair has ever been - but looking at pictures it doesn't actually look quite as dramatic as I thought it would be. I pretty much still look like me.


HERE ARE SOME BEFORE PICS


The Blondest I've ever Been - on our honeymoon


Taken in December 2010 at Julie's Ugly Sweater Party

Taken 3 days before going brunette...with my friend Mary's adorable baby



AND HERE'S THE AFTER PIC...


Matt seeing the dark hair for the first time


Dad and I at lunch on Sunday


As you can see it's not really all that drastic. But definitely something a little different for me, which was what I was looking for. There's a pretty good chance that I'll go back to blonde -- my hair does pretty well getting naturally highlighted from the sun and I think Matt likes me better as a blonde. haha. But I'm going to enjoy my brunette locks while I've got them! Thanks Jess for doing such a great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment